(Archived) Evernote 2.2.3 and Evernote 3.0.1

Mark923

Idea

My work Mac is still on Leopard and I use the EN for Mac 2.2.3, and my Mac at home is on Snow Leopard (very soon to be Lion!) using EN for Mac 3.0.1. I understand EN has stopped making updates to Mac OS 10.5.8 and have begun looking forward. Cool. Makes sense. But when I sync and organize my notes and notebooks at home, the changes are NOT reflected when I go back to work, on the older, unsupported EN.

My question: should I stop using the EN for Mac client at work and just use the Web client, since the Mac client apparently doesn't reflect changes I've made at home? A few times, I've come to work to organize my notes like I did at home (duplicitous to say the least) but when I head home, I have a lot of 'conflict' notes created.

thanks!

2 replies to this idea

It does sync. However when I get home, the notes that I create at work and sync appear as 'conflicting notes' that I have to reconcile again. Some are dupes that have synced, others I have to create new notes with because they didn't sync at home, when I know they did at work.

Archived