(Archived) Published Notebook - can another Evernote user post?

Hello I'm Justin and I'm an Evernote user in the UK based near London.

Me and my housemate are absolutely stunned by how fantastic this app is and I've only been using it for a week.

As We have an up and coming house-move I created a public notebook but my housemate - another Evernote user can't seem to post into it.

Is it possible he can post on my Published page or not? It would make our love a lot easier if he could or is this a feature for the future.

Currently, only someone with your username and password can create or update notes in your account. We plan to expand the options for sharing and collaboration of notebooks later this year, but public notebooks are "read only" for viewers currently.

Currently, only someone with your username and password can create or update notes in your account. We plan to expand the options for sharing and collaboration of notebooks later this year, but public notebooks are "read only" for viewers currently.

This is an issue I've been thinking about this week as well, am thrilled to see that you already have collaboration planned. This will be a killer feature, I think, and one that will expand the over-all usefulness and scope of Evernote in a big way. Great news!

"You can email notes, photos, and audio clips from your computer or phone right into an Evernote notebook.

Emailed notes are placed into your default notebook."

Isn't it a workaround to send an email to the specified @m.evernote.com address we can configure in our account settings?

Except that that e-mail address is per-account, not per-notebook and as there is no way to filter incoming notes there'd be no way to ensure that note arrives in the proper notebook(s).

Archived