(Archived) Evernote Questions

I've been using Onenote 2010 for about 6 months and love it, but I can't get it to reliably sync my notebooks to Skydrive because blah blah blah...

Anyway, I've been fiddling with EN for a few days and it looks pretty good. I have just a few questions which someone may be able to answer.

1 - With Onenote I can embed/insert RDP links to servers which is great, I simply click on the RDP in the notebook, it launches the remore desktop app and I can log into whatever I want. Will EN do that as well?? I tried but the free version wont let me embed the files.

2 - Can I change the desktop app GUI colours?? They're a bit ... well ... dowdy.

Thanks.

One more question, I know premium users can upload up to 1GB a month, but how much storage do premium users get?? I don't expect to upload GB's and GB's but it's nice to know.

One more question, I know premium users can upload up to 1GB a month, but how much storage do premium users get?? I don't expect to upload GB's and GB's but it's nice to know.

Try search on storage - there's been several threads which should answer all points

• Level 5*

It's not really a matter of storage. You can have up to 100,000 notes and use 1gb a month. So, in your first year you could theoretically upload 12gb. As storage becomes cheaper it's likely that Evernote will up the monthly limits and note size, they've done so before.

1 - With Onenote I can embed/insert RDP links to servers which is great, I simply click on the RDP in the notebook, it launches the remore desktop app and I can log into whatever I want. Will EN do that as well?? I tried but the free version wont let me embed the files.

Just gone Premium! To answer my own question, yes it works just like in Onenote!!! Awesome!!!

Thanks.

I'm welcome. :)

Archived