(Archived) Data lost... another topic about that issue

Hey guys,

Just to tell you that the problem of loosing data on Evernote still occur.

I worked all morning with Everlost and lost half of what I did. ^_^

When I want to check the note history it just tells me to register to premium.

This is 0% reliability. Can't use that @work...

Actually, I was just trying the car and it broke down in the middle of the road. I have no interest on taking it to the mechanics as it is not my car. I am just informing you that it is not reliable. ^_^

Anyway, I am on Windows, I typed my note with my keyboard then went to eat a pizza and when I came back half the data had disappeared.

Perhaps I used it incorrectly (though you will have to explain me what is an incorrect usage) but loosing data using a software which allows to type in a lot of data is absolutely not excusable in any way IMHO.

Actually, I was just trying the car and it broke down in the middle of the road. I have no interest on taking it to the mechanics as it is not my car. I am just informing you that it is not reliable. ^_^

Anyway, I am on Windows, I typed my note with my keyboard then went to eat a pizza and when I came back half the data had disappeared.

Perhaps I used it incorrectly (though you will have to explain me what is an incorrect usage) but loosing data using a software which allows to type in a lot of data is absolutely not excusable in any way IMHO.

So...if you're not interested in getting the car fixed b/c it's not yours, I'm not sure why you're posting. OTOH, if you are interested in getting it fixed, FWIW, I've never encountered the situation you mentioned & AFAIK, it's not a common problem. As Jeff mentioned, if you're interested in possibly getting the car fixed, you can file a support ticket & perhaps the EN staff can find something in your activity log that indicates what may have happened.

Archived