(Archived) Vmai Voice Notes not sent through Iphone

PLEASE CHECK YOUR FEEDBACK PAGE

--THE VISUAL SYSTEM YOU ARE USING IS NOT LEGIBLE MOST OF THE TIME AND

--IT SIGNALS CHECK "HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS" WHEN THERE ARE NO HIGHLIGHTED ITEM AT ALL!!!!

I use Vnotes to be able to make Voice notes. It keeps data as .amr

Upon sending the file from the Iphone to my Evernote account, I only get an empty mail message with my signature

No file to be found

Tom

We are using Recaptcha on a few forms to prevent spam. There is a small button (with two arrows, in a circle) in the Recaptcha widget to generate a new pair of words if you can't read the first pair it gives you.

Not sure what you mean by "highlighted". I looked at our feedback and tech support forms, and neither use the word "highlight*"

Thanks,

Will try the button.

On failure (because I probably wrote wrongly the recaptcha data) the page reappears saying, please fill again the highlighted items....and there is none to see.)

what about the Evernote not getting the .amr file sent by the Iphone?

Regards

Tom

For cross-platform support, Evernote supports audio notes in either audio/wav or MP3 formats. This means that we can play these audio files on any of our clients.

I did a couple of quick Google searches for "amr mp3" and "amr wav", and it looks like there are a lot of options for converting AMR to one of the supported formats, but I haven't tried any of these myself.

Thanks,

The problem is not the transformation from amr to wav or mp3 but the fact that NO DATA (no file .amr) was received by the Evernote system. I received the new note with only my signature and nothing else.

Is this a known issue?

Regards

Tom

When you send email in to your Evernote account, the email gateway strips any attachments that are of unsupported types (.zip, .amr, etc.). So if your email was just one .amr attachment, then you'd see a note which was basically empty. (Although the subject of the email would be the title of that note.)

We're doing active development with the iPhone and hope to have some good options for voice notes on that platform after Apple pushes out their new OS revision.

Archived