(Archived) Save PDF to Evernote

grahambbird@me.com

Idea

6 replies to this idea

I did look at that thread, but I don't think it discusses the same issue.

I don't have the save pdf to evernote option that used to be there, and I'm looking to reinstate it.

anyone????

I

Well Graham, this very issue has been discussed already right on this forum just this week:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=20324

Did you install Evernote from the Mac App Store maybe? Just read that thread and you should be all set.

Ciao, Luca

Howdy. It is easy to add stuff to the PDF Services menu (where all of that "Save PDF to... " stuff is). First, make an alias to Evernote-- call it anything you want. Then, open your Library folder (this one: ~/Library) and in there, open the PDF Services folder. Put the alias in there. Voila. I think it will work for you.

It was the app store issue, I hadn't read far enough down the thread.

Thanks

I did look at that thread, but I don't think it discusses the same issue.

I don't have the save pdf to evernote option that used to be there, and I'm looking to reinstate it.

anyone????

I

Well Graham, this very issue has been discussed already right on this forum just this week:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=20324

Did you install Evernote from the Mac App Store maybe? Just read that thread and you should be all set.

Ciao, Luca

It was the app store issue, I hadn't read far enough down the thread.

Thanks

good to know Graham!

Given that the Evernote is a free piece of software, and given that Evernote itself can tell you when there is a new version available, maybe installing it from the Evernote website is not a bad idea. The PDF to Evernote is a pretty important feature in my opinion, I would not want to miss it.

Ciao, Luca

Howdy. It is easy to add stuff to the PDF Services menu (where all of that "Save PDF to... " stuff is). First, make an alias to Evernote-- call it anything you want. Then, open your Library folder (this one: ~/Library) and in there, open the PDF Services folder. Put the alias in there. Voila. I think it will work for you.

Thanks! Your advice was exactly what I needed.

Archived