Disable AI completely

I'm looking forward to having EN give an option to disable all AI related popups which interfere negatively and unnecessarily in my workflow. The most annoying and recent one has been the transcribing option that popups everytime you hover over an image. It's just plain annoying, buggy, and unnecesary.Screenshot_2.jpg.1f2f38c1e7c1d2692123e473db4dc876.jpg

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Actually we are other users, and not really impressed by your opinioning. We can’t change anything anyhow.

Send your request at support.

Personally I think the transcription of both pictures and audio are really useful - their hit rate is pretty high, making it a time saver, taking out annoying jobs from many workflows, speeding things up. Quite a gain ! The other AI functions work, but are less important for my workflows. They depend heavily on the material they get as a starting point.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Actually we are other users, and not really impressed by your opinioning. We can’t change anything anyhow.

Send your request at support.

Personally I think the transcription of both pictures and audio are really useful - their hit rate is pretty high, making it a time saver, taking out annoying jobs from many workflows, speeding things up. Quite a gain ! The other AI functions work, but are less important for my workflows. They depend heavily on the material they get as a starting point.

Actually, this forum can change features in EN. I've seen past discussions were certain posts gained traction on unnecessary features, and wouldn't you know, they're either not around anymore or EN gave the option to disable them.

And yes, I've already contacted support.

Personally, I think they're useful too, but they're also annoying when you're not using them. That's why I'd like an option that gives users the option to disable it if need be.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

If you believe so …

Greetings to Santa Claus when you meet him next time.

If any action has been taken from forum posts remains the secret of EN staff. I wouldn’t count on it to happen - especially not on features just recently introduced. The AI action buttons don’t harm anything: They only start an action when actively pressed.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

If you believe so …

Greetings to Santa Claus when you meet him next time.

If any action has been taken from forum posts remains the secret of EN staff. I wouldn’t count on it to happen - especially not on features just recently introduced. The AI action buttons don’t harm anything: They only start an action when actively pressed.

I could also be condescending. Really, it takes no effort. If we have something in common, I'll gladly agree; if not, I’ll simply ignore it at worst.

I was referring specifically to the pop-up for transcribing images, which I find intrusive in my case - that's all.

I agree that while I find the transcription feature very useful, the feature is not needed by me the high majority of the time and the constant hover popup is an unfortunate distraction.

I posted about it here:

Here is another similar thread:

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*

I am thinking (hoping) that the transcribe popup is only a temporary way to make the new feature visible.  I'm hoping that it will eventually be turned into an RMB menu option instead of a popup.