No notes and "You've reached the 0 bytes monthly upload limit"

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Trying to get the Windows App to work on the laptop - all is going great on the desktop after some recent issues - filters still an issue but work-rounds are fine.

After looking at the loading gif for roughly 4 hours I can finally see the desktop. (note: there are 88435 notes visible from the App on desktop and on android too)

It shows an info message at the top saying "You've reached the 0 bytes monthly upload limit" and even more problematically there are no notes!
Version is 10.100.3
Windows 11 is up-to-date

I would sign-out and remove/reinstall Evernote but the sign-out link, while active, doesn't do anything.

Is there an issue with simply closing down the app, removing the /users/abc/Appdata/Roaming/Evernote directory uninstalling Evernote and starting again?

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks

John

• Level 5*
  • Solution

The best approach might be to 'end process' anything Evernote in Task Manager,  then use Revo Uninstaller Free to completely remove all traces of the app from your device.  Power off,  then back on and re-download the installer from Evernote.com.  If you have issues with the installed desktop,  sign into your account at Evernote.com to see your notes.

Thanks Gazumped - I will follow your suggestion if/when the process of "Syncing changes..." which has since started (and been running for something like 12hours now) comes to a conclusion of some sort.

Signing in to the web version isn't working for me at present, either on the laptop or desktop. Evernote support are trying to help sort that issue - but so far with little success. (You 'liked' the post where that discussion started - Evernote Web Client not loading on latest windows desktop browsers").

• Like 1

Something interrupted the syncing process so I gave up.

Deleted the App and started again and all appears to be working now, both App and web access to Evernote on the laptop. Web still not working on the desktop but what is working seems to have speeded up considerably.