It's July 2 - Evernote Web hasn't synced since Jun 24

I was at work and needed an attachment. As I have mentioned previously, Evernote Windows doesn't handle attachments from older notes well on my work computer. So I pulled up Evernote Web. It doesn't appear to have synced since June 24; today being July 2. That's the last note, despite using and adding and editing notes in Evernote every day. I tried clearing my cookies and it is 5 minutes and still waiting for website to reload.

Meanwhile, my Evernote for Windows has been "Syncing Changes" for the last 20 minutes. I mentioned on another thread that I emptied my Trash yesterday and that had it stuck for several hours before I forced it down.

All my other devices (personal phone, work phone, tablet) appear to be syncing properly. No maybe not. My tablet seems to have too many notes, and it's been syncing 5 minutes now. OK, now the tablet finally got caught up. Evernote Web still on June 24, Evernote Web still Syncing.

Evernote is supposed to make life easier, but it really doesn't, and I feel it is now worse than the legacy version which doesn't work. I'm at work, I need to get work done, and I can't because I'm struggling with Evernote to find what I need.

Evernote stalled.png

Have you tried clearing temporary browser cache or checking it in a guest profile to see if any extensions are interfering.

Could also be ad/tracker blockers.

I use Web and Windows together all day every day and working OK.

How do I check with a guest profile? I did clear all my cookies for Evernote, and I did clear my cache on my tablet and both phones.

I think it all started, with my other thread, where I imported an ENEX file and it got into my default notebook, and then I emptied my trash.

I updated a note on Evernote web, and that edit is still not cascading to either personal phones or any other device.

Right now, web says I have 16,289 notes, PC says I have 16,280 notes, both work and persona phones say 16, 281 notes, and tablet has 16,323 notes, but it is going down, along with battery power. so have it plugged in. 

It appears my personal phones are not up to date to notes I uploaded yesterday or this morning on my personal PC, even though I see them on Evernote web. As I said, I cleared cache on my phones.

So over lunch, it did mostly all sync up, which was good.

But then tried to add another note on my work computer. Then it disappears. I try on Evernote web, and it is still loading, 20 minutes later. And I think I lost the note I created.