Hi,

I dont feel the features of the application are best suited for my requirement.

How does one request for a refund for the same?

There is no direct email for support.

I purchased the yearly personal subscription from Google Play Store.

When I tried to request for a refund there, it outright refuses without an explanation. 

I dont need the application whatsoever. 

If you purchased through Google, Google handles the refunds. If you purchased through evernote.com then they have a 60 day refund policy on annual subscriptions. Just go to https://help.evernote.com and open a ticket. In your case you must deal with Google as you purchased through Google.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Karan Kundra said:

I purchased the yearly personal subscription from Google Play Store.

In which case they received you payment and should deal with your refund request.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Check in your profile, or in settings - a quick search gave me these options:

Get help with Google Play

Get answers to common questions: Use Google Play Help.

Get help from the Google Play community: Use the forum or tweet @GooglePlay.

Email, chat, or request a call from us: Contact our support team in an available language.

Send us feedback by email: Find the email address for your country.

Consumers in the EU may submit a complaint to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution site

You think Evernote has bad customer service? Wait until you are exposed to the the literal hellhole that is Google support! If you bought through Evernote, within 60 days you'd have your refund already.

I highly advise against buying anything through Google. You can't even do a chargeback or they will close your entire Google account, Gmail and all. This is one of the reasons why I pay for email from Fastmail, a company that only does email.

If Google won't refund you, unfortunately you are out of luck. This has nothing to do with Evernote and everything to do with Google's AI making a decision with no human intervention.

I didn't expect google to be this bad at all. Guess, I was being naive. They also refused a refund and wanted me to connect with Evernote. Its a lot of back and forth. I will keep on trying to convince google customer support for some time.

But thank you for your suggestion, I will keep this in mind next time purchasing something from google.