Failed to Export Notes : Am getting following error

I am getting the following error whey trying to export notes in pdf. Text or image files. or any note to pdf is not happening. Neither export to pdf directly or print to pdf via print command. (screenshot attached)

Failed to Export Notes

There was a problem and we couldn't export your notes. Please try again.

We found the following note that may be blocking the export.
Please open the note and resolve any banners. "{TITLE}" (id: {ID})

X

OK

Screenshot 2024-06-19 172000.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried exporting batches of 100 notes,  or moving some of the existing notes into a new notebook and exporting that?  It's probably that a corrupted note is causing the issue,  but the problem can be finding and fixing it.

one note at a time. and is happening to all the notes. will check again as the the desktop version had update a while ago. let me get back shortly after trying

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Hate to throw you onto Support,  but if you haven't already done so,  I'd suggest you contact them.  Meanwhile one of the things they will ask you to do is to reinstall the app,  so you might want to consider that - a "clean" reinstall involves...

(Short version:)  Sign out of Evernote / don't save your data locally / use Revo Uninstaller Free (Win) or Appcleaner (Mac) to uninstall the app.  Power off and back on,  then re-download and reinstall from Evernote.com and leave Evernote running to rebuild the local data.  The new install is still initially a little slow - things get better after a few days.

All of the above will take around 20 minutes at the computer,  then a day or two after to catch up.  The process will clear out any corrupted information you may have on your PC.

(If you can't afford the time for a full reinstall and only need a few notes copied,  you could try signing in to the Web version at Evernote.com and printing via your browser)