Unable to complete payment Only with Evernote. Support not responding to ticket

Hey there,

I ran into an issue where I was trying to pay for Evernote, but received and error when trying to complete the payment. I forget the exact error, but something to the extent of "We were unable to process your payment" I was using my credit card information directly, this credit card works literally anywhere else.

I contacted support to ask for assistance, received a generic response, which I responded to, and have heard nothing else for two weeks.

So I can't pay because of an issue with Evernote's payment processing, their support won't answer me. I'm about to completely walk away from this product as clearly they aren't interested in offering an actual service anymore. Has anyone actually been able to get through to their support?

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, MikeRaffone said:

Has anyone actually been able to get through to their support?

Support has been overwhelmed for months.  Did you get a ticket number or other reference when they responded?  You may be able to see the status of your enquiry (and add a reminder) here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/ or if you quote the ticket number in this thread we can flag it for a Forum Admin to take a look at...

When you contact support you'll get an email back right away. Make sure you reply to that email and say you still need help otherwise they won't contact you.