Calendar sync with google account is not working

Go to solution Solved by Anonyme For Liberty,

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm on Windows 10, Evernote 10.89.2.
I have a single google account i need to be synchronized with evernote calendar, which is ok because we are allowed to one account with my Evernote personal tier subscription.

When I click on the left menu option "Calendar' (in french it's Agenda. Screenshots are in french), the data of the google calendar is not displayed.
On the contrary, if i go to an existing note and i associate it to a calendar event, in this context the google data is displayed and everything is working, which proves that the connectivity between evernote and google calendar is set up correctly.

As a consequence, the issue is with the "calendar" option in main menu display. I tried to resize the evernote window in case of rendering engine error but it doesn't work.

image.thumb.png.8b4d9654ee90ae47ddef13b467edc7cb.png

I have no issue on my smartphone Android (except sometimes it took more than ten seconds for data to be displayed).

I tried to disconnect/reconnect the google account, restarted evernote application, nothing worked.

Can someone on windows 10 with an evernote personnal account confirms that it's working for him/her as expected ?

Edited by Anonyme For Liberty
additionnel context information
  • Level 5*
19 minutes ago, Anonyme For Liberty said:

Is the feature not ready on pc windows ?

It's working for me... Win11 Evernote 10.89.2

• Solution

Hi,

I found the issue. It's probably due to an update of evernote that did not initialize the value in the menu for the time span displayed.
You can actually see what was wrong in the screenshot included in my original post. At the top right, there is a select menu that is empty and it shouldn't be empty.

This menu HAS to have a value or else the calendar data is not displayed.
But in my evernote, there was no value, even though it shouldn't be possible because there is no "empty" option in the menu
image.png.103b0c2e466d7622ff98a03fea81b3f5.png

Once i chose a value in this menu, it solved the issue.

• Like 2