Images in sidebar note preview

I've had a semi-regular annoyance with an unwanted image loading in the note preview (in the sidebar). It continues to display in the preview, even after I have deleted the image from the note. Am I missing how we can edit the displayed image? Thanks!

40 minutes ago, pwbrowne said:

I've had a semi-regular annoyance with an unwanted image loading in the note preview (in the sidebar). It continues to display in the preview, even after I have deleted the image from the note. Am I missing how we can edit the displayed image? Thanks!

Federico said that one of the new features in the pipeline is custom thumbnail images for notes.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, pwbrowne said:

Until the new feature arrives, delete the image and then copy the note into a new note and then delete the old note. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pwbrowne said:

It continues to display in the preview, even after I have deleted the image from the note.

I took this statement in the the release notes for 10.88.4 to mean that the bug was fixed - but it certainly isn't for me.

image.png.bb1455987892a8bf472a0aebd51e6323.png

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, Mike P said:

I took this statement in the the release notes for 10.88.4 to mean that the bug was fixed - but it certainly isn't for me.

image.png.bb1455987892a8bf472a0aebd51e6323.png

It's quite normal that there is no connection between what is written in Evernote "release notes" and what is actually added/fixed.

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, s2sailor said:

Until the new feature arrives, delete the image and then copy the note into a new note and then delete the old note. 

Thanks! Hopefully, I won't have to do that often but it worked. Happy that the recent note no longer has a random Jeff Bezos photo - totally unrelated to the article I clipped.

• Like 1