Tasks marked off in note but not in tasks widget or pane/Tasks widget can no longer be sorted

All of the sudden today I'm running into that old issue where tasks get marked off in the note, but keep getting unmarked and set back to overdue in the widget and tasks pane. I downgraded to 10.86.8 because of the issues with today's release and I've tried to mark them off on desktop, web and mobile and they just come back.

Is anyone else seeing this.

As much as I love Evernote, my patience is starting to wear a little thin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just signed out of my desktop client and back in, and now I realized they broke the tasks widget as well. It's impossible to sort tasks from the default relevance sort. I'd like them sorted by date, soonest first. I'm now officially pissed off!

Edit: Downgraded to 10.83.5, I was able to sort my tasks back to where they should be... they are still getting unmarked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • mackid1993 changed the title to Tasks marked off in note but not in tasks widget or pane/Tasks widget can no longer be sorted

Also having huge problems with marking recurring tasks as complete in 10.87.3. Thankfully I don't seem to be having issues with sorting.

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

Edit: Downgraded to 10.83.5, I was able to sort my tasks back to where they should be... they are still getting unmarked.

I have rolled back to 10.86.4, and Tasks seem to be operating correctly (touch wood)

9 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

So far I haven't had to play whack-a-mole with my tasks in a few hours.

The problem I was finding is the following: Imagine a daily task which you have completed but it is still showing today in the task view but tomorrow in the note. Completing it again was moving the "real" date from tomorrow to the next day. So a real chance of it not appearing on tomorrows task list.

I just submitted a bug report as I am running into this same problem. Tasks pane and widget on MacOS are showing as past due - however, the task is correct inside the note. On most recent macOS release from App Store.

On 5/9/2024 at 2:10 AM, mackid1993 said:

I just signed out of my desktop client and back in, and now I realized they broke the tasks widget as well. It's impossible to sort tasks from the default relevance sort. I'd like them sorted by date, soonest first. I'm now officially pissed off!

Win 10.88.4 available for download has fixed the problem with Calendar Widgets.

3 hours ago, bmcl26 said:

Win 10.88.4 available for download has fixed the problem with Calendar Widgets.

Yes sort of, you still can't hide tasks from calendar. 

The tasks widget is still broken. 

• Like 1