10.87.3 Breaks Calendar Widget and a whole bunch of other stuff

Just in case this affects anyone I noticed 10.87.3 forces the calendar widget into timeline view. Putting into list view reverts it when Evernote is closed and reopened. There is also currently no way to remove tasks from the calendar and have it stick after a relaunch.

@Federico Simionato

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

Just in case this affects anyone I noticed 10.87.3 forces the calendar widget into timeline view. Putting into list view reverts it when Evernote is closed and reopened. There is also currently no way to remove tasks from the calendar and have it stick after a relaunch.

@Federico Simionato

I have also submitted a ticket about this.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

Yup sorry for the duplicate thread

No I meant I mentioned it in a bug report earlier 😂 Had no idea that @janndk spotted it but not surprised ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This release also breaks tasks, they don't get checked off when you mark them as done. Also any stacks that are expanded will be closed again. It looks like Evernote web hasn't been updated either since it is so broken.

• mackid1993 changed the title to 10.87.3 Breaks Calendar Widget and a whole bunch of other stuff

If anyone needs an installer for 10.86.8 on Windows first check C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\evernote-client-updater\pending for the last update that was installed, if not let me know and I can provide the exe.