Widget View Navigation

Sambones

Idea

I really like having the widget view being my ‘home screen’ upon opening the app. Now the app opens to a boring basic view, akin to dozens of cheaper alternatives. It is frustrating to navigate to widget view from my phone.

I like having the scratch pad available to jot down or paste my thoughts right away before they slip my mind. It also looks better, customized to my needs. 
It is even difficult to navigate to settings. 

3 replies to this idea

I agree.  The new mobile home page is a solution in search of a problem, at least for how I use Evernote.  More steps, not fewer, is not progress. The old Home widgets are still buried somewhere, and it would be great to have the option of getting to them immediately.  And why does the Notes list need the huge icons at the top, obliterating my view of several notes ?

• Level 5
12 hours ago, Sambones said:

I like having the scratch pad available to jot down or paste my thoughts right away before they slip my mind. 

Don’t know what you are criticizing then. The scratchpad is one of the elements of the new mobile GUI.

• Level 5*

The old widgets are two taps away.  Not instant but also not buried.

if your new home screen does not show the scratchpad, the latest, which does have a scratchpad, may not have rolled out to you yet.