Get rid of Notifications?

Any way to get rid of those notifications with having to listen to the marketing spiel?  All other products have a dismiss option. 

• Like 3
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Which notifications are we talking about here?  Evernote's 'upgrade' messages don't seem to me to appear all that often for subscribers, but if/when they do,  they're usually because I clicked on something outside my allowance.  There's no "don't show this again" option that I know of.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm talking about these marketing notifications:

image.png.e65837a7f63fa54a5e791e3aa1b5fe48.png

They are videos you have to play to get rid of. I am already irritated enough with having to deal with this sparse new version and have this to get in my face as well. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, dvgibson said:

I'm talking about these marketing notifications:

Yeah - those have been mentioned elsewhere in the forums.  Once you've caught up they seem to appear every 10 days or so.  I don't see them as an intrusion,  but if your mileage varies I'd send the experience to feedback@evernote.com - maybe there should be a "don't show this to me again" or at least an "account information only" level...

I would not be as annoyed if there was an option to dismiss like in every other software program I use, but no, you have to click and then stop the video that starts playing. 

• 2 weeks later...