We just received another notice from Evernote to pay the license within 7 days or they will cancel our account

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

We just received another notice from Evernote to pay the license within 7 days or they will cancel our account.
Once again, we reiterate that we did not receive feedback from Evernote about our communications, showing how our university made a bank transfer to Evernote

On behalf of our University, we are very disappointed by Evernote's treatment, since we have paid for 30 licenses and they are still going to cancel us, since they are unable to verify the transfer made. But the worst of all is that there is no customer service support system to give us an answer. This service is inappropriate from a company like Evernote. We have been working with Evernote for more than 10 years, but if our account is canceled, even though we have paid, we will look for another solution that is more correct and fair to the clients.

• Level 5*
  • Solution
2 minutes ago, Jagg10 said:

Once again, we reiterate

Hi.  We're mainly all other users here,  so zero knowledge of your account or your relationship with Evernote,  and I haven't seen anything previously about your,  or your university's account being due.

Before you get all tied up in righteous indignation,  I'd suggest that ever since billing systems were invented they have been known to send out reminders even after payments have been received,  so you might want to verify with your bank that the payment has been made,  and -if so- relax for the next 7 days to see what happens.

In the unlikely event that your account is locked,  none of your seats will have access after that point and you will have a valid complaint;  but for the moment the onus would appear to be on you to verify that the payment has been transferred by the bank.  You won't lose any content and once the issue is resolved you'll get your access back.

You can certainly contact Evernote Support - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - and if you can post the Ticket number you should be able to obtain after creating an enquiry here,  we can ask a Forum Admin to chase it up for you. 

Your account should have an Admin member who may also have more access to Evernote contacts.

• Like 1

Hello,
Believe me, I'm sorry to inconvenience you for this personal issue that is so critical to us, but we have sent more than 20 emails and tickets in the last 15 days and we have not received any response from Evernote.
This circumstance had never happened to us.
I have written to this forum because from my experience in other similar cases, administrators tend to be more effective and attentive with clients who are going through a problem.
My unattended ticket is #3852773
I have repeatedly responded to this ticket attaching a copy of the transfer payment receipts.
My sincere apologies to all members of this forum for the inconvenience of this personal problem.
Thank you so much!

15 minutes ago, Jagg10 said:

My sincere apologies to all members of this forum for the inconvenience of this personal problem.
Thank you so much!

No apologies necessary. A lot of us here complain about much less critical things than this!

Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, Jagg10 said:

attaching a copy of the transfer payment receipts

No apologies necessary - 15 days is about how long it's taking Support to respond  these days.  I'm not sure how definitive your transfer payment receipts are,  but have you confirmed with the bank that the funds have actually been sent?  I hope you hear from Evernote soon - or at least that you don't lose access to the account in a few days...