iPhone evernote app download all notes within a notebook for offline availability button missing

When you open the Evernote app on your iPhone and navigate to the Notes section, choose a specific notebook. On my friend's account, at the very top, there's a download button allowing you to download all the notes within the notebook for offline access. However, on my account, I don't have that button. Why is that?

Even though I'm aware that I can achieve the same by going to the Profile icon and then Offline, I'm still curious about why I don't have that button.

02A4BC19-8692-4E9E-8341-A0AED174FC7D.jpeg

6AFF27DB-73CB-4005-B056-61D1BE49543E.jpeg

15 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Different client versions ?

What do you mean? We both use the updated iOS evernote app downloaded from App Store.

18 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

I don’t see this icon, in no view.

I can see the icon that OP mentioned on iOS Evernote 10.86.0.

On the new Home Screen, click "Notes" at the bottom navbar, then click "Notebooks" on the top navbar, then select a Notebook. The "download indicator" icon will be where OP indicated in his screenshot.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Yes, OK. It just indicates the download status of this notebook. Black with white arrow = downloaded for offline use.

It will show as well behind the notebooks in the notebooks list view.

On 4/28/2024 at 3:41 PM, PinkElephant said:

I don’t see this icon, in no view.

Does 「don’t see this icon, in no view」mean 「don’t see this icon, in any view」?

5 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Yes, OK. It just indicates the download status of this notebook. Black with white arrow = downloaded for offline use.

It will show as well behind the notebooks in the notebooks list view.

But my account is missing that icon.

4 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You are on Free - no offline capability.

You need to subscribe to be iconized.

Huh? Free Evernote also has offline capability, Because if I go settings>offline I can download notes for offline use too as I said in my original post.

11 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

It will show as well behind the notebooks in the notebooks list view

Screen shot plz? What do you mean by behind the notebooks? My friend went to Notes(second button from left at bottom) > Notebooks

and all note books shows up in a list. Is this what you mean by notebooks list view? If it is, my friend does not see the  download icon ( or the download status icon).