Can't move tasks anymore since last update

Hi, I don't know if it's a personal issue on my Evernote but since the last update, I can't drag and drop tasks anymore.

I organize them by notes so I can move them to a "tomorrow" note, "next week" note etc (because there is no other way to organize them properly rn) and I used to just drag them to move them during the day so I can see the priorities but now I can't anymore, I can just move them to another note by clicking on them and manually change the note.

It's so lame to take back a useful function with no new improvements and I have no answer from the Evernote team... Thanks for the help!

Capture d’écran 2024-04-25 à 18.59.28.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  You should be able to move notes individually.  Open them as a separate window and click the note link drop-down.  You can go to that note or move the task to a different note.  See Tasks Overview for more...

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You should be able to move notes individually.  Open them as a separate window and click the note link drop-down.  You can go to that note or move the task to a different note.  See Tasks Overview for more...

Hi, thank you but this is not the problem I’m refering to, we used to be able to drag them directly without having to open them and we are also able to move them above or below an other tasks in the same note. Since the last update I can’t to it anymore.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Marine F said:

this is not the problem I’m refering to,

Sorry,  but I'm not aware of how things used to happen,  only what is possible now.

Same for me. Drag and drop of tasks between notes was not just super useful but essential if you want to use Evernote to implement GTD type task management. Hope this feature finds it's way back. Or maybe it's time to use something else for task management.

• Level 5*
On 4/30/2024 at 10:25 AM, TwiggyKL said:

Hope this feature finds it's way back.

Tasks can be moved individually,  as above.  If you would like more features (not sure whether or why this was removed) please use feedback@evernote.com or contact Support

On 4/30/2024 at 11:25 AM, TwiggyKL said:

Same for me. Drag and drop of tasks between notes was not just super useful but essential if you want to use Evernote to implement GTD type task management. Hope this feature finds it's way back. Or maybe it's time to use something else for task management.

Yes I loved this feature too as I'm using Evernote for my tasks management :( I hate when they remove functions!

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Tasks can be moved individually,  as above.  If you would like more features (not sure whether or why this was removed) please use feedback@evernote.com or contact Support

Of course we can move it but we can't move it by a drag and drop, that's lame because we used to be able to do that :( Now you have to open the task. Before we were able to drag it under or below an other tasks in the same note without having to edit it manually every time, it's such a waste of time.

I already wrote to the feedback mail a week ago and I have 0 answers.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Marine F said:

I already wrote to the feedback mail a week ago and I have 0 answers.

Feedback is just one way,  though if it worked,  you'll get a standard 'thank you' response.  I always do...