5 hours ago, Chefdy elise said:

My search fonction is not working.

When I type a word in the search bar, no results appear even though I have notes with the word in it.

What I can do please?

Hi there,

I am in need of assistance from evernote admin.

I'm currently facing an issue with my search bar on Evernote. I have written a ticket about this problem, but I haven't received any response yet.

I use Evernote as my work tool, and I need to have access to my notes. Although I can see the shared notes with my team, when I try to search for a keyword, the search function doesn't find the note related to that word.

I have already tried restarting my phone, logging out and logging back in several times, and checking the web version, but the issue persists.

Could you please help me find a solution to this problem?

Thank you for your assistance.

• Level 5

Welcome to the forums. We are mainly other users here, not Evernote staff. Their support has been very, very slow for months now, so it may take awhile before you hear from them. Meanwhile, the steps that you've tried seem like the usual ones to try. The next step would be to uninstall the app altogether (making sure than any offline notes or notebooks are synced first!), and then reinstall it. After you reinstall, give it some time to download basic information and before searching.

Can you say more about the Web version? Are you saying that searches also fail there? That would be surprising.