Related notes by label are not visible in IOS!

I create a note in the mobile app, put it in a notebook, and assign a new label. Then I will try to find this note according to that label. The number of notes on the label is correct but it doesn't show any. What with this? :-(

Image.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your phone has to sync with the server where the label (Title?  Tag?) index is updated and synced back to the phone.  It's not an instant process,  so new notes take a little while to find by a search.

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Your phone has to sync with the server where the label (Title?  Tag?) index is updated and synced back to the phone.  It's not an instant process,  so new notes take a little while to find by a search.

Hello, I've been using Evernote since 2011 and I rely on synchronization. Usually, it happens within a few minutes at most. What I input and tag on iOS, I can only see in Evernote on PC, but not on iOS or macOS. Or did I miss some update on how to trigger manual synchronization on Apple devices?

• Level 5*

Maybe I'm not following here,  but if you're capturing in iOS and viewing on PC - so obviously the import and tag has worked,  and the note is available - why then do you need to find it again on iOS?  And when do you need to use MacOS immediately afterward to view the content? 

Each device has to exchange data with the server to update itself - and that is 'almost' immediate these days - but mobile devices use a different network and information loads more slowly,  and the more devices you involve,  the more exchanges have to be made.

If it's not working to your satisfaction then you could feedback to Evernote that it needs to work faster - but there's no sync button any more,  and what you see is pretty much all there is...