Can’t switch back to annual billing

I recently switched from annual to monthly billing quite easily. But on second thought I decided on annual billing after all but cannot find an option to do so.  The only option given is to upgrade to Premium.  I need to do this before I’m billed next week. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I’m not sure how to do this. Because when my annual subscription expires next week, my card will immediately be billed at the monthly rate.  So how will I end up on the free plan? Can you elaborate? Thanks so much for the quick response!

• Level 5

It depends on how you subscribed. If directly through EN, go to your account settings (Payments, Billing, no idea what it’s called in English), down the page and cancel your subscription. Then wait until it downgrades.

Then subscribe again choosing a yearly plan.

Ok, that sounds good but just one question.  The free version limits you to one notebook and 50 notes.  So will all my notebooks and notes remain intact after downgrading and then upgrading again? Thanks! 

I was charged $129 through Google?  and I received no upgrade to the plan.   I did not want to upgrade, I wanted to cancel any subscription and I warned them I'd received an auto mail telling me they were charging me this money on April 1st.   And they did.  It was impossible to stop that action and I've gotten only bot responses.  I have been with Evernote since 2009 and THIS is how they treat people.  I'll be copying this to every tech forum I can find,   Stay away from EVERNOTE!!

ba44e525-8b3f-4416-a3a9-d9e25ab4f514.pdf Billing.pdf

All you notes remain intact when you are on "Free", you just cannot create new notes. As soon as you are subscribed again, you will be able to add notes again.