Evernote crashing on Android tab

Hi, 
I  recently purchased a brand new Samsung Galaxy 8 tablet, and I've  been  unable  to use Evernote on it. Every time I try to open a note, the  app  crashes and closes. I have attempted several  troubleshooting  steps,  including:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the app
- Clearing the cache on Android for the Evernote app
- Erasing all data on the app
- Restarting the tablet
- Updating the Android System WebView app

I submitted a request on Evernote.com, including my acitivity log, but all I have received so far is an automated reply inviting me to repeat the same troubleshooting steps mentioned above, which doesn't help me at all. Can someone here advise me on what I should do next?

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, Renald said:

Can someone here advise me on what I should do next?

Respond to that automated reply to confirm that you have carried out all the tests and that there's still an issue.  Support will get back to you - after a meltdown earlier this year they're slowly getting back to normal but it still takes a little time. 

They will want to know what version of Android OS you have - are you on 9, 10 or 11?  Likewise it's good to know where you got your reinstall from,  and what version of Evernote that was.

I'm running Evernote 10.84.2 quite happily on an Android tablet,  though it does use a lot of resources after an install.  If you're up for it,  try again - uninstall the app;  power your device off and on again,  then download and install the latest version from the Google play store.

• Like 2

Hi,

I have the exact same crash problem on a Samsung GALAXY TAB S4 (Model SM-T835).

OS Android 10 / ONE UI 2.1

Evernote crashes as soon as I open a new note.

I am a premium subscriber sins 2011 but so far I am lost. 

There's no email to have direct support.

Please help