Unacceptable experience as a long-time premium user

Are you trying to get me to delete your app? It feels like you are.
I have been using Evernote for more than 10 years now, and it’s more challenging than ever to continue using it.
Evernote is slow, the search engine is ineffective, the mobile app is subpar. But even after 10 years, I have been coping. But your recent updates? Come on.

For starters, EVERY SINGLE DAY, there is an update that prevents me from accessing my notes for a few minutes at times when I obviously need them most. And contrary to all common software best practices, it’s impossible to disable these automatic updates.

Then, for the second time, after an update I got logged out, and when I try to log back in, I have a screen telling me "client not supported, please update"? Excuse me WHAT??

So I have to download the program from the website and reinstall everything.

This is getting ridiculous. Is there any team testing this? Does anyone care about this product?
And I am a premium member! That’s why I believe I have the right to share my frustration, because I am fed-up with this absurd situation.

Just let me use the product. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 1
  • Level 5

It seems QA is on an extended internal session, together with support …

At least this would explain why one is not checking, and the other not answering. I think it is still an impact from moving the whole operation from the US & Chile to Italy (and maybe more places, who knows).

It is not satisfactory. Since this is a user forum, you can send your view here as well:

feedback@evernote.com

• Thanks 1