Bad usability evernote v10

Go to solution Solved by Humprt,

Ok, Evernote finally forced me to quit the legacy version. I am now frustrated for the following reasons:

- Very slow Android app. Basically everything is slower than in legacy. Start of the application is slow, creating a new note is slow - waiting several seconds (!!) before the blank note appears.

- More clicks. Adding tags is now more complicated. Tags are difficult to select, I often have to click several times on a tag in the list.

- The homescreen is annoying.

- UI is worse than ever. Legacy was simple and slick, now it is a mess.

I am seriously considering another note taking application after 10 years with Evernote. I loved Evernote so much. The current state of affairs makes me sad.

My phone: S22 ultra.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  The new UI is new and unfamiliar.  GIven time you may get used to it.  If you have any specific queries we'll be glad to help if we can.  Meantime it's v10 or the competition.  Your choice.

• 1 month later...
  • Solution

Thank you for your answers. The app is much better with the new home screen and it is faster as well. Still slow compared to other note taking apps, but fast enough to keep me in. Thanks to the Bending Spoon team for working on updates, I belive Evernote will become my favorite app again.