Select All or Copy all..??

Can someone please advise me how to “Select All”, in order to highlight text all at once, in a note? When I’m in a note, I am only seeing a “Copy” button, meaning I have to scroll down while highlighting ALLLL… the way down to the end of the note in order to select it all. And *then* I can hit “Copy”.  How can I “Select All” or what can I do so that it just highlights the entire note at once, making this much easier/quicker?  Thanks!! Stacey  (BTW, I have no idea if this has anything to do with their new upgrade or not but it seems I was able to do this before. (I use Evernote on an iPhone in case that matters)). 

• Level 5

On iOS with touch control it’s different from a „real“ computer.

There is would be ctrl / cmd-A. If you use a physical keyboard, this works on iOS as well.

With touch on an iPhone select the first word. Put your finger on the selection and leave it there until a magnifier appears under it. Keep your finger on the screen and move downwards. It will fast scroll, selecting all in between.

9 hours ago, SYoung1978 said:

Can someone please advise me how to “Select All”, in order to highlight text all at once, in a note? When I’m in a note, I am only seeing a “Copy” button, meaning I have to scroll down while highlighting ALLLL… the way down to the end of the note in order to select it all. And *then* I can MyCoveredCalifornia hit “Copy”.  How can I “Select All” or what can I do so that it just highlights the entire note at once, making this much easier/quicker?  Thanks!! Stacey  (BTW, I have no idea if this has anything to do with their new upgrade or not but it seems I was able to do this before. (I use Evernote on an iPhone in case that matters)). 

I can see your post i give you my best please see below and follow the information step by step.

To “Select All” text in Evernote on an iPhone:

1. Ensure the note is in Edit mode.
  2. Tap once in a space between words or at the end of a paragraph to place the cursor.
  3. Long-press in this blank space.
  4. A menu will appear with the “Select All” command

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you. If you want more information please tell me.

Best Regard,
ryan1969