New update INCREDIBLY SLOW, Evernote is unbearable!

For the past few weeks, evernote has been so slow that I am contemplating switching to a new app and say goodbye to evernote forever. No matter whether I use it on desktop app or online, or even changing the device, or even uninstalling and reinstalling the app nothing is working to make the app run normally. I have been using the app for over 3 years and this is the first time it has become so unbearable. 

Kindly fix the issue or suggest something to resolve the matter. 

It's a known problem in EN10.80.* that working with notes that contain bullet lists or headlines got slow (veeery slow in some cases). I hope EN is working on this.

If you've saved a later version (EN10.79.*) you may try to uninstall 10.80 and re-install that older version (without warranty).

• Like 1

I have the exact same issue, good to know I am not the only one !
I just posted a ticket - but this is so bad that it will force me to switch unless it gets fixed within days. 

Hello,

It is hardly possible to work in a note which is a little bit "large" or maybe has a "lott" of bullets. Response to my typing is very slow. How come that the basic functionality of typing in a note does not work? What is the cause and when will it be fixed?

Gert

• 2 weeks later...

Same. My compueter just crashed and it is extremely slow to the point where my entire computer freezes. I may have to cancel and use another tool.