Evernote no longer defaults to home dashboard

I just noticed that Evernote iOS now defaults to a straight list of recent notes, instead of the home page with my selected widgets.  I can access my home page by going to settings and selecting "My Widgets", but if I select the home icon, Evernote iOS will then return me to the note list.  On Mac OS the home page appears by default when launched. That should also work for iOS.

What has changed? How can I get the Evernote IOS app to work the same as the Mac version?

• Like 3
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, zenitsky said:

What has changed? How can I get the Evernote IOS app to work the same as the Mac version?

They seem to be testing new Home Screen options for mobile only.  They have rolled this out to only a small percentage so far to collect input.  Feel free to tell then how you feel about it.

Thanks. I guess I got the luck of the draw. Needless to say, Evernote spent lots of effort rolling out the home dashboard with flexible widgets. I grew to like that option.. So, I am not sure why the EN needs to mess with success. Bring the default home dashboard back for all mobile users!

• Like 3

I was one of the unlucky selected. I use one note every day, very heavily, and I want to START on that note every time I use the app. That used to be an option. But it is no longer an option. I would greatly appreciate Evernote giving me some choice here.

• Like 4

I also miss the old versions on Android and iOS, showing my widgets when starting. Instead the apps now shows buttons for creating new notes, but mostly I want to use my old notes. Reading them or editing them. 

I would like to have the option to chose if I want the old widget-start-page as my start-page, or the new page. The new is useless for me.

• Like 1