Paid subscription - All of the notes and changes after 27th of February are GONE

This issue happened today to my girlfriend who is using an Evernote PERSONAL subscription - which is 100 EUR per year. Today for no apparent reason her Evernote application stopped responding on her Mac, and when she restarted the application all of her notes after the 27th of February were gone.

• we tried the web client - same story there, everything is gone
  • there is no history for any of the notes, everything is just gone (no automated backups are there, even tho they should be)
  • there is nothing in the trash
  • tried contacting support, but no response at all

This is a huge issue as my girlfriend was using Evernote for work and since she is a product manager she lost a looooooooooot of work. Weeks worth of work is just gone.

As I said before, I have notified Evernote support but I haven't heard back from them. This is truly unnerving and unacceptable.

I would appreciate any advice on getting the data back and I just want to warn everyone about this possibility happening to them as well.

Cheers

• Level 5*

Hi.  It would be useful to know what versions of MacOS and Evernote are in use here.  I don't understand what you mean by 'automated backups' - there's no such system within Evernote.  Plus you say notes after 27 February are missing,  and then "we tried the web client - same story there, everything is gone".

The usual story for 'lost' notes is that a user makes a small mistake when logging in,  which generates a new,  empty account.  The answer there is simply to log out and then - carefully - back in..

Support have been vey slow of late - if you made contact via https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new then you will hear from them,  but it won't be a quick response.