Notes missing images in Windows Version 10+

I have several notes containing multiple images (ie.. jpg, gif .... etc|)

In Evernote legacy all the images render fine and I have no issues.

However in Evernote 10+ some of the images do not render/load and I instead get a small spinning icon.

NOTE: Identical issue occurs when I try looking at the notes in Evernote Web.

Does anyone know how I resolve this issue?

• sleepy0004 changed the title to Notes missing images in Windows Version 10+
  • Level 5*

Export your note(s) to ENEX files and re-import them / export to HTML files to see the attachments as separate files in a nested folder.

On 3/25/2024 at 6:21 PM, gazumped said:

Export your note(s) to ENEX files and re-import them / export to HTML files to see the attachments as separate files in a nested folder.

Same issue. I have many notes that are course notes / outlines with tons of screenshots. Some of the images load and some never load - just get the little spinning icon. 

So the solution is to export and then reimport all of my notes that have images that are not loading? That is just atrocious. If Evernote cannot save notes and the images contained therein, then it is literally unusable and I will need to find something else. Seriously - how is it that simple, small png images cannot be displayed in notes? I have put in a ticket with Evernote support, but I doubt they will get back to me because it sounds like this is a problem that everyone has had off and on forever and it doesn't seem like a priority. 

ex.jpg

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, C_Dub said:

So the solution is to export and then reimport all of my notes that have images that are not loading?

That was an answer when the number of notes was "several".  Just so we're on the same page here,  what's your Device / OS and Evernote version?  If you're having issues,  your local data may be corrupted and a clean reinstall may be indicated.  If you recently updated from Legacy your local data may still be being created (it takes days for large files) so patience may be all that is needed...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 6:24 PM, gazumped said:

That was an answer when the number of notes was "several".  Just so we're on the same page here,  what's your Device / OS and Evernote version?  If you're having issues,  your local data may be corrupted and a clean reinstall may be indicated.  If you recently updated from Legacy your local data may still be being created (it takes days for large files) so patience may be all that is needed...

This is happening on both Mac and PC in the web browser of Evernote using Chrome, as well as in the most recent versions of the desktop applications on both devices. Because the data is in the Evernote cloud, it is not a local corrupted data issue (or at least I do not see how that could be). These notes are loading some images and not others, despite the fact that all of the images were saved and inserted into Evernote in an identical manner. I did not recently update from Legacy. These images simply are not loading, and because they were created in the context of course notes, I have now lost a bunch of my critical notes.

I have submitted a support ticket to Evernote, which they are predictably ignoring. On the bright side, I just got a notice that my bill is going up like 30% so there's that. I have stopped saving things into Evernote because the platform simply cannot be trusted and their support is absolute garbage. Switching to Evernote has turned out to be probably the worst software purchase I have ever made in the last 30+ years. I am not scrambling to figure out how to get my stuff off of Evernote so that I can put it in some other solution prior to having them take more of my money for a product that is seemingly a black hole that selectively eats my notes. I am just disgusted. 

Also, just tried the export / import thing and of course I am getting the same spinning balls on the same images that would not load in the first place. 

imp.jpg

• Level 5*

I'd have to leave that one to Support to look into when they get around to it - the wait is long,  but enough people are saying their issues has been resolved that there clearly us action going on somewhere...