The AI Search on my laptop in the windows app is not working - every search produces "No relevant notes were found. Try a different search term ". Although on our Windows 10 laptop, there is no such problem. Both machines are using version 10.80.3. Has anybody else experienced this ?

I uninstalled Evernote - then reinstalled using a download of 10.79 (which I had saved) - then ran the AI search , which worked correctly. Then installed the download for 10.80.3  - and then the AI Search doesn't work on this machine.

• Level 5

V. 10.80 has been kind of a hot mess in a number of ways, I think. I hadn't seen this about AI search though. Best bet might be to wait for the next update; you can report it to support here: https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action, but they take a long time to respond.

FWIW, I tried the AI search "show me notes about our hotels in Australia" on 10.80.3 in the Web client (no results) and in 10.79.3 in the Windows desktop app (100 results). A simple standard search for "hotel Australia" returned 9 notes on both clients, which is about right. Serious Goldilocks syndrome going on with AI, it seems: "this porridge has no results", "this porridge has a load of wrong results".