Any way to turn off Hoverover bubbles?

I am struggling with Evernote Sparse, There is so little on the screen and moving the mouse over a list of notes brings up this big bubble that covers two others, I have learned that to get to a Note I have to circle around and come down from the top. Hate it, all it does is duplicate what is already there. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
30 minutes ago, dvgibson said:

I am struggling with Evernote Sparse, There is so little on the screen and moving the mouse over a list of notes brings up this big bubble that covers two others, I have learned that to get to a Note I have to circle around and come down from the top. Hate it, all it does is duplicate what is already there. 

Can you provide a screenshot so we can see what you mean?

Feels like they did get the timing right and put up the bubble too quickly causing it to interfere with normal selection motion.  Hopefully they can increase the delay and eliminate the frustration that it presently brings. 

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, dvgibson said:

Sure, notice that my cursor is on the line above the one in the bubble, but I cannot open it.

Ok, you are in list view, that is why I wasn't seeing this.  I've seen mention of this issue before.  This occurs because of long titles.  Some want to see the full titles, others don't want the popup.  Move your cursor to the right of the popup to make it disappear and allow the item under it to be visible.

It looks like I missed taco night ... damn.

• Like 1

It is in the UI, this case Windows, and I believe it could  be made and option, on or off. Notice it is only the title field this is enabled on. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, dvgibson said:

It is in the UI, this case Windows, and I believe it could  be made and option, on or off. Notice it is only the title field this is enabled on. 

I agree.  It would be best if this was a settings option.