Hat Tip to Bending Spoons

As a long-time Evernote user (2008), it has been a rocky road for the last 8 years. We went through long periods with little communication from the Evernote development team, and when they made an announcement, it was usually a nothing burger. The once robust Evernote community became a toxic wasteland filled with complaints. Following the purchase by Bending Spoons, those complaints turned into endless "I'm finally leaving Evernote" posts. It was so bad that someone created an "Evernote Positive" forum on Reddit and banned anyone who just wanted to complain and write extensive essays about why they are finally leaving Evernote. Ugh.

This past few months, Bending Spoons has delivered on many of the promises made over the last few years. I follow non-Evernote forums like Mac Power Users, and there are several comments like, "Wow, have you seen what Evernote is doing?"

Thank you, Bending Spoons, for taking a struggling, dying app and giving it new life. I am very encouraged by your direction and excited to see the new features added to Evernote. You have definitely earned my renewal this year!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1