Switch To doesn't work after upgrade to 10.80.2

Go to solution Solved by s2sailor,

After upgrading to Evernote 10.80.2 on my Mac, Switch To ( ⌘J ) doesn't work.  Now, when I try to use the feature, it always the same suggestions, which don't change after I enter text and it doesn't find the anything appropriate to switch to.

Have you observed this issue?

• Level 5*
  • Solution
28 minutes ago, ghoffman said:

Have you observed this issue?

Yes, I’ve noticed it too and have submitted a problem ticket.  I would appreciate if you do the same.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
34 minutes ago, ghoffman said:

How did you submit a problem ticket? 

It is easiest from mobile.  From the three line (hamburger) menu press the gear icon to get into your settings and you will see a Support option there.

From desktop, click on your name in the upper left, then account info.  Then click on your name in the upper right and you will see Contact Support there.

image.png.bdc7a2fdf10b0392b2f198cc01abc570.png

Thanks @s2sailor.  I used the mobile app, as you suggested.  It took me to a web page, prompted me to log in, then displayed the same options I showed above.  There is no way to enter a ticket that is not one of those options.

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, ghoffman said:

Thanks @s2sailor.  I used the mobile app, as you suggested.  It took me to a web page, prompted me to log in, then displayed the same options I showed above.  There is no way to enter a ticket that is not one of those options.

Hmmm, if you logged in then you should be able to scroll the list to see Technical Issues, but even if submitted against another option, hopefully, it will get routed to tech support.

IMG_1886.thumb.jpeg.1fa3636e492a1d7a75ab0a80b0e70faa.jpeg