Why am I getting no response to my issue?

So I have sent several emails, replied to automatated Evernote response that was generated by support ticket, supplied the information that was requested, and still no action. I need to 2-step authenticator deactivated because the email account it was associated to has been deleted. This means I can not get passed that step to change any information, like putting in the new email address. I have followed suggestions and there appears to be no work around. I need help and the customer service, live chat, ticketing support, etc is non existent. What can I do?

I am concerned about the lack of human accessibility and worry about my data access going forward. I love the functionality of Evernote but am now questioning if I should move to another platform. Can someone please help me?

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a mainly user-supported forum so have no access to password information,  but I'm surprised that you seem to be getting no help - you will have a "ticket number" reference somewhere - if you can quote that number here we can ask a Forum Admin to look into it for you...

• Thanks 1

Hi gazumped. Any thing that could prompt a response to get them to contact amd resolve my inability to login would be fantastic 🙏🏼. I think this should be a quick fix for them if they would respond.

The first ticket number is #3847467 amd then ticket number is #3847888

I appreciate any help you can provide.

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, Sandra18 said:

The first ticket number is #3847467 amd then ticket number is #3847888

OK - both flagged.  Hope it helps!