cannot integrate a special PDF, and no idea why

Hi, 
i got a PDF from somebody via Mail.
Can open it with my Preview-app or with the Adobe PDF-reader like anytime.
If i integrate it to Evernote (tested it any way), i allways get the failure:

Upload not possible
One or more of the attachments could not be uploaded. A copy was therefore created in your local file system.

Any idea from someone?
I never saw something like that. Even if i convert it to a JPG it doesn´t work.

Best,
Markus

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, mbesch said:

Upload not possible

Hi.  Is there any kind of security on this file?  Is it especially large?  Are you adding it to a new note,  or one that already has lots of attachments?  Are you a subscriber,  or a free user with more than 50 notes and one notebook?  What's your OS and Evernote version?

Hi got the same problem. Upload not possible
"One or more of the attachments could not be uploaded. A copy was therefore created in your local file system."

The PDF is rather simple (Manual Guide with 12 Pages) and can be imported without problems to Apple Notes and Microsoft OneNote.

Evernote App on iMac - Personal Subscription. 

If this is the wrong place to add please move the comment or let me know. It is my first content.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Harry77 said:

Hi got the same problem. Upload not possible

Hi.  No clue I'm afraid - we're mostly other users here.  You could try work-arounds like printing and re-scanning the PDF or opening the PDF and 'printing' it to another document file to see if it's a format issue.  Support could help you,  but they've been a bit overwhelmed lately - if you're willing to wait for a response try https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new