• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Take a look around the previous threads--this has been reported before, I think. Fold devices seem to be particularly problematic. You can go to the Support option in Settings to report the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems odd to pay a subscription for a product that doesn't work on your phone.  And Samsung Galaxy phones are fairly common...it's not like a small company with very few phones on the market.  All other apps work on the Galaxy Fold 5, so why can't Evernote figure out how to fix it?

Yes, very annoying. Paying premium for the phone and for Evernote and it's upsetting that it doesn't work as intended. Had to do some workaround. It works if i have it side by side (2 apps) or multiple, or rotate the phone landscape vs portrait and it doesn't crash. But if I open evernote fullscreen it crashes immediately. I bought Z Fold 5 with sPen because I planned to use it a lot with Evernote. Been loyal Evernote user and didn't even looked at another app, now I am starting to look into alternatives.