Please allow me to set the default font or revert back to an older version of the app

maiamit

Idea

Evernote was updated recently and now the default font is different and a lot of the green details are blue. (1) I am autistic and sensitive to change and (2) I also just don't like the design as much and so it is not as enjoyable to use. Please let me know if there's a way I can revert back to the version from before the update or if changes can be made so that I can set the default font and colours myself. I know I can change the font for each note, but I want to set the default so I don't have to change the font each time. Thank you for your help!

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

I'm really sorry but there's currently no way to change the main design... yet.  There have been a few complaints about colours and contrast,  so Evernote may offer some alternatives in the future/

If you know (or are) someone technical,  it may be possible to change the colours using CSS ("Cascading Style Sheets") - It's a language specifically designed to style and present the layout of web pages.