Font size is permanently on 15

The font size is permanently set to 15.

I prefer using size 12 and have set it at 12 in my Templates, but this is always automatically overrided and defers back to 15.

I have to highlight everything all the time to change it to the size I prefer.....very time-consuming and frustrating.

Hope this can be fixed.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, JoLip said:

I prefer using size 12 and have set it at 12 in my Templates, but this is always automatically overrided and defers back to 15.

There is a long standing issue with templates that EN refuse to acknowledge. If you modify one of the predefined styles (surely what they expect you to do) and then do anything with that note (make into a template, copy, duplicate or export) the styles are reset.

However if you just save it as a template - without attempting to reset the styles - it should remember the modification. It does for me anyway.

Thank you.......such a pity EN refuse to acknowledge this. I'm presuming it would be an easy fix - Yes?!

I'm just not sure I understand what you mean by "it should remember the modification" - if I am to save it as a template without resetting the styles? What modification will it remember if I haven't reset/modified it first?