Hide Search results pane

17 hours ago, etingle said:

Maybe a stupid question, but how do I hide the search results pane after a search?

It depends what you mean by "the serach results pane". If you mean the note list in the middle pane to the right of the sudebar and to the left of the note preview then you can use the "expand icon" at the top left of the note preview pane. If it's just the search box, which for some reason hasn't gone  (it should have done if you have completed the search by pressing enter) then I would go with @carlosgm's suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 8:35 AM, Mike P said:

It depends what you mean by "the serach results pane". If you mean the note list in the middle pane to the right of the sudebar and to the left of the note preview then you can use the "expand icon" at the top left of the note preview pane. If it's just the search box, which for some reason hasn't gone  (it should have done if you have completed the search by pressing enter) then I would go with @carlosgm's suggestion.

Yes I mean the note list in the middle pane. I am not very interested in expanding the note. Instead I would like to click on the note in the middle pane and then go to that note in the regular view without the middle pane.

33 minutes ago, etingle said:

and then go to that note in the regular view without the middle pane.

I don't think you can currently do that deliberately. There is a view with only the sidebar and the note pane but it you can only get to it under particular circumstances. See