Requested refund and have not received a response

I downgraded my subscription to a FREE PLAN and requested a refund of my renewal subscription fee the day of the renewal.  I received an automated reply requesting I click on a link.  That link provided took me to a page asking me to sign up for an Evernote Business Plan.  I replied to the email noting Evernote's refund policy ("For any annual Individual Paid Service subscription fee, Evernote will process a refund if the request is received within sixty days of the date of the payment.").  I have not received any response.  I do see my cancelation request in the MY REQUESTS profile on Evernote Help & Learning (Ticket #3834623).  I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to receive a refund.

Evernote Cancel subscription.pdf

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, StevenNYC said:

I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to receive a refund.

You don't have to jump through hoops,  just be patient until they get around to your request in the queue...  you have a ticket number which confirms they received it.

Thank you for your response.  

A simple reply from Evernote Customer Service that my ticket is in the queue (I had to find the ticket number on my own) and what an approximate timeline for resolution would look like would be nice.  No response from them is not the best customer service experience.  Just so I am not caught in some time warp or my 60-day window for a refund elapses, I filed a dispute with my credit card company.

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, StevenNYC said:

an approximate timeline for resolution

We're all waiting for one of those,  but some bad luck and bad judgement black-holed the support team late last year.  They'll not want to make promises they later find they can't live up to.  The CC company is a good call.

• 2 weeks later...