My AI Agent Bot from my notes...!?

david Cutler

Idea

Thank you for Evernote!

I am a Long time customer of Evernote and I appreciate the new AI features. I have a suggestion for a new feature that would make my notes more interactive and dynamic.

I would like to use my notes as an AI agent, meaning that I can ask questions or give commands to my notes and they would respond or act accordingly. I would also like to make this agent a public bot, so that my customers can access it and get answers from my notes. This would be a game-changer for note-taking and knowledge management.

To make this possible, I imagine that you would need to use machine learning algorithms and natural language processing techniques to index, analyze, and synthesize the information in my notes. You would also need to use generative AI models to summarize and respond to queries from me or my customers.

I know that I could download all my notes and do this on my own, but I think it would be a very valuable service for Evernote to add. It would make your app more powerful and unique, and it would increase your user satisfaction and loyalty.

I work with LLM developers and I would be happy to help you make this feature a reality. Please let me know if you are interested or if you need any feedback from me.

Thank you for your great work.

Sincerely,
Your name

David

dcutler@eatmedia.com

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  You're pitching mainly to other users here,  not Evernote itself.  The company has some serious AI chops in its own right and will have (I would imagine) plans of their own over the next couple of years - but if you want to get in touch direct I'd try elsewhere...