Demo-ing Teams

Members of our company have been utilizing individual Evernote accounts, but now we are interested in experimenting with a teams subscription. It seems everyone will have to migrate all of their existing notebooks from their personal accounts to their new teams accounts. Here are my questions: 

- Will the notes be copied and continue to live on the personal accounts OR will they be moved to teams accounts

- If we decide we don't want to use Evernote Teams, can these notebooks be moved back to the personal accounts? 

Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Very few Teams users here - we're mainly other individual users and not the company.  It's my understanding that a Teams account assigns an individual personal space to each user,  as well as a central Teams access.  If someone leaves the company they retain access to their personal space.  How that works in some sort of trial I have no idea.  I'd suggest you contact support on your own personal account and get some direct advice - if you can post a ticket number here I'll flag it for an Admin to look at...

There's more general information on Teams here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001650607/