Missing Calendar

Go to solution Solved by Grant837,

Evernote only lists 4 of my 5 calendars for one Google Calendar account.  I am looking for thoughts on how I might get it listed.  It's important as it's the one with my external appointments. 

I can not say with certainty if it was always missing since I use the Evernote calendar sparingly, but I think I would have noticed earlier if it was always missing.

I have compared the settings of the missing calendar to another listed calendar and they are identical except for the URLs which should be different.   I also can select some standard calendars like US Holidays, etc.

I should add that the missing calendar is the only one that is also linked to by one other application.  Maybe this is the problem?  I would hope not, but you never know.

9 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Maybe try disconnecting your other calendars and try reconnecting that one first?

If you mean disconnect my google calendar under my account settings, I did that.  I only have one google calendar account linked to Evernote.  Within that Google Calendar account I have 5 personal calendars.

If you mean deselect them in the widget, I did that too, but it will still not turn up in the list.

What I did was remove the widget, disconnect my google calendar, restart everything, then reconnected my google calendar.  The odd thing is, when I added the Calendar widget, it had already selected the same calendars I had selected before.  So that implies removing the widget, does not remove its settings...

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Solution

In the end, it seems it was some mysterious bug or unknown setting... I created a new calendar, disconnected Mylifeorganized from the old calendar, and connected it to the new one, and now that new calendar shows in Evernote.