Printing enlarged

mjcantonx

Idea

Hi
I was previously running Legacy. Just updated to latest version recently. Now when printing, notes show up correctly in print preview, but prints enlarged and not captured in total on printed page.
Verified print settings "fit to page" is enabled. Running Win 10 Home. Cannon MX-430 printer.
Printer prints all other docs outside of Evernote ok. Legacy version did not have this problem.

Any suggestions??

3 replies to this idea

On 2/1/2024 at 6:14 PM, mjcantonx said:

Hi
I was previously running Legacy. Just updated to latest version recently. Now when printing, notes show up correctly in print preview, but prints enlarged and not captured in total on printed page.
Verified print settings "fit to page" is enabled. Running Win 10 Home. Cannon MX-430 printer.
Printer prints all other docs outside of Evernote ok. Legacy version did not have this problem.

Any suggestions??

I have the opposite problem: note content is squeezed down when printing 😕 As in your case, my print preview is also ok, and printing works without problems from any other programs than Evernote.

On 2/1/2024 at 12:14 PM, mjcantonx said:

Hi

Any suggestions??

This is the answer I recd from Evernote Support...usless 

Evernote Support Team (Evernote Help and Learning)

Feb 1, 2024, 21:14 GMT+1

Hello Michael,

Thanks for reaching out and for flagging up this issue.

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience you've been facing and we'd be pleased to help you out. Before proceeding with further investigations, we suggest carrying out the following steps, as they'll help us better isolate the issue and rule out any of the following root causes. If you have already followed them, feel free to give them another try. 

• The Operating system requirements for Evernote have been updated recently. Please check the article to see if your device is still compatible.
  • Restart the Evernote app by closing it and opening it again. Here’s how to do so:
  • Restart your device. A simple restart can fix some errors.
  • Make sure you’re using a strong Internet connection, possibly trying to switch from cellular to Wi-Fi and vice-versa or switching to a different network
  • Sign out and sign back into your Evernote account.
  • Make sure the app is updated to its very latest version. Here’s how to check for updates and download the latest available version.
  • Make sure your device’s software is updated to its very latest version
  • If you are using Evernote Web, make sure is browser is updated, relaunch your browser and try to switch to a different one. We also suggest to clear the browser's cache.
  •  
Should you still be facing the same after performing the above steps, please send us the following details:

• Outcome of the steps above
  • Detailed description of the issue, possibly including a screenshot or a screen recording of it
  • Platforms on which you're experiencing the issue (Mac, Windows, Evernote Web, iOS, or Android)
  • Activity logs

Please note that without the above details we won't be able to assist you further. 

We remain at your disposal in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Evernote Support Team
Help & Learning | Youtube | Forums