How to make a notebook public?

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Good Evening,

I open this thread because I am currently being unable to make one of my notebooks public. I have the premium version and even the windows app installed. I have send a ticket to support but haven't had an answer yet (been around a week now).

I was checking on this official post https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052801693-Publish-a-notebook#:~:text=Windows-,Open your list of notebooks and choose a notebook to,Click Publish.

But such "Publish" button does not exist... I want to share one of my notebooks (not notes) with some friends, but they do not have an Evernote account, so I just thought of making it public. Seen as well some php options? but that is a field that I have no idea about. I even tried to "Export" the notebook but gave me an error not sure why.

Does anyone know how can I do that?

Thanks for your time!

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  You will be able to share a notebook by email,  or by using Postach.io which turns notes from one notebook into a public 'blog' style website,  or (with some technical fiddling) by exporting it to HTML and emailing the files to a friend.  Public notebooks however no longer exist within Evernote.

I am trying to change the name of a notebook, but do not see how to do so in the help section, only that it can be done. I have a lot of Notebook stacks from previous years that accumulated, and I just want to name them by the year, so I don't have to keep going in and looking to see what's in there. Can you help?

• Level 5*
29 minutes ago, sdwboddie said:

I am trying to change the name of a notebook, but do not see how to do so in the help section, only that it can be done. I have a lot of Notebook stacks from previous years that accumulated, and I just want to name them by the year, so I don't have to keep going in and looking to see what's in there. Can you help?

Hi.  Please don't hijack posts to raise a different question.  In general if you go to the Notebooks tab and select a notebook you should be able to rename it.  Try right-clicking or look for a three-dots menu if the option is not obvious...