Mis-sized terms roadblock - can't get to my home screen

I've never had this happen. This morning I opened my Evernote app on my iPhone and there's a pop-up/overlay/roadblock screen about updated terms and conditions coming and it refers to a continue button but it cuts off in the text before the button. I can't see a continue button. No way to scroll or X out of it. It seems like it's sized wrong for my iPhone SE screen. I cannot get to my home screen. I can't get past it. No idea what to do.

Attaching a screen cap. Anyone know how to get past this thing? Thanks.

thumbnail-2.jpg

Thanks. It didn't appear on either laptop and those are the only other devices I have. But I did figure it out late last night, in case anyone else has this issue, which I think may have arisen with iOS 17.3. Not positive.

In my iPhone DIsplay and Brightness settings, I have the last toggle set for Larger Text. I had to toggle it (temporarily) to default, which decreased the font and icon sizes on my phone and shrunk all the text on the roadblock so the CONTINUE button was no longer hidden. Once I was able to do that and click on it, roadblock cleared. Then I toggled back to Larger text.

I work with apps all the time and the developers should be taking various screen sizes and accessibility/settings into consideration when doing these, so they are compliant with accessibility standards, but apparently this one did not go thru all the checks.

• Like 3