Free plan allows to have only 1 notebook and 50 notes while my notes only 33 notes but cannot add any notes??

Hi All,

Free plan only 1 notebook and 50 notes while mine only 33 notes but cannot add notes anymore? So what is proclaimed by Evernote is only a bluff?

Anyone also has the same issue? How to fix this? Thank you.

2024-01-25_081826.jpg

2024-01-25_081803.jpg

• Evernote Expert

How many notebooks do you have?  Do you have any notes in Trash?

Notes in Trash count against the 50 note limit - so empty trash.

Also if you have more than one notebook then the limits kick in.  If this is the case export the excess notebooks (other than your default notebook) as an ENEX file. Delete all except your default notebook. The reimport the exported notes back into your now remaining notebook.  That should resolve things for your you.

• Thanks 2
57 minutes ago, agsteele said:

How many notebooks do you have?  Do you have any notes in Trash?

Notes in Trash count against the 50 note limit - so empty trash.

Also if you have more than one notebook then the limits kick in.  If this is the case export the excess notebooks (other than your default notebook) as an ENEX file. Delete all except your default notebook. The reimport the exported notes back into your now remaining notebook.  That should resolve things for your you.

Indeed an expert, I didn't know there is trash in notes. So if all deleted on trash, I can still have 17 more free notes? I have 27 notes on trash my gosh... Can I restore all of this 27 notes which will exceeds the free limit notes? I haven't tried yet...Because some of notes are similar on trash and on my notes. Thank you.

• Evernote Expert

You can only have 50 notes so you would need to delete 10 notes from Trash to unlock your account. If they are in Trash then it is unlikely you need them when you only have a 50 notes limit. Just empty the Trash and also be sure that you have just one notebook. Then all should be good.